Chase Durulite Standard Traffic Doors
This versatile door is capable of filling the needs of a wide variety of applications. From the daily rigors of forklift traffic, to refrigerated applications, to USDA and washdown applications. The strength of the Durulite industrial is due to its rotationally molded cross-linked polyethylene construction. Standard tests for impact resistance indicate that cross-linked polyethylene is five times more puncture-resistant and three times more flexible than ABS material. The corrosion resistant panel is ideal for washdown applications as it has no gaps or joint seams.
- Door Panel – The industrial door is lightweight, weighing only 3.5 pounds per square foot, easy to open, operates smoothly and allows for safe passage of personnel and damage free equipment. The overall panel thickness is 1-7/8″, the skin thickness is 1/4″ thick and the door can be sized up to a 10′ x 10′. Rotationally molded polyethylene outer skin retains it properties to –40°F.
- Insulated Core – The foamed-in-place Non-CFC urethane core (permanently bonded to the outer surface) does not break down when impacted, provides noise control and excellent insulation with an R factor of 10.83.
- Internal Reinforcement – The leading and back edge of door are internally reinforced with tubular steel to strengthen the door panel.
- Gasketing – USDA accepted durable gasketing is factory applied without the use of metal strips or fasteners, making it easy to replace in the field.
- Upper Hinge – Double-acting v-cam hinging system operates smoothly and is virtually maintenance free with its permanently lubricated needle bearing roller assembly. Optional stainless steel hinge is available.
- Bottom Hinge – For additional strength and durability the hinge is designed with pillow block constructed of zinc plated ductile iron (stainless steel is optional) with a UHMW sleeve and solid cast aluminum lower hinge adapter. Plus the lower hinge adapter has a provision for mounting an optinal spring assist.
- Window – 1/8″ thick polycarbonate window with black frame is recessed a minimum of 1/8″ from the face of the panel to protect the window’s surface from abrasion caused by passing loads.