Low maintenance requirements, ease of use and a long life time, make the DYNACO M2/M3 POWER high speed door an ideal exterior door for every industrial building, warehouse, hangar, production or transport facility.
This high speed door is wind resistant up to class 4 (M2) or class 3 (M3) of the European standard EN 12424. It remains operational even in bad weather. Combined with its fast door cycle it ensures smooth business activities at all times.
Size 50 for a motor of 1 HP and gear reduction ratio 1/28.
Absolute encoder mounted onto the back of the motor.
An infrared photocell installed inside the side guide and detects the presence of a pedestrian or a vehicle. Upon activation, it opens the door immediately and keeps it open as long as the presence is detected. Height of photocell: 12″ from the floor. (Optional: Up to maximum 24″ from the floor).
A bottom edge detector reverses the door when it hits an obstacle during the closing cycle. This detector is positioned at the bottom part of the curtain.
The bottom edge is referred to as a WDD or Wireless DYNACO Detector: A wireless detection system consisting of a transmitter in the bottom bag of the door and a receiver in the control box. The system operates according to the “open loop” principle: when the sensor encounters an obstacle, the transmitter leaves the standby mode and sends a signal to the receiver that immediately opens the door.
Standard single phase 208-230 VAC, three phase 208-230 VAC, three phase 460 VAC.
Frequency: 50-60 Hz. Circuit breakers to be provided by the customer: 10-20 A for 1 HP.
All indicated dimensions are net: the additional space necessary for mounting and maintenance has to be taken into account. Reduced dimensions upon request.
- Standard Dimensions: 12′ W x 12′ H
- Opening Speed: 48 in/s
- Closing Speed: 24 in/s
- Door Operation: Gravity driven with flexible soft bottom edge.
- Side Guide: Made of structural channels of 2 1/16″ x 1 1/2″ x 1/8″ in galvanized steel.
- Inner Side Guide: Polyethylene (PE-UHMW 1000); outer section 9/16” x 9/16”.
- Side Guide Covers: Composite
- Drum: In steel, diameter 4″ x 0.078″, shafts in steel.
- Door Curtain: Reinforced PVC (27 oz/sq.yd) and continuous sealing bead, with flexible weighted soft bottom edge design. Available in different colors.
- Vision: One vision banner 15” x door width or individual windows 24” x 24” optional.
- Motor: Standard 1 HP at 208V, 230V or 460V. Motor is VFD driven, Nema 4, 2 poles without brake.