Hercules Infitting Hinged Freezer Door
The HERCULES Series In-fitting Hinged cold storage door is a cold storage system that is available in multiple thicknesses, widths, and heights. It is also applicable to multiple building design applications. Kingspan’s cold storage doors provide thermal performance of high R-value, superior airtightness and low thermal bridging, resulting in an energy cost savings of as much as 30% over traditional multi-part cold storage doors.
Control CircuitElectronic control board with 5V logic. Options included: B2, E2 wiring, timer to close, mid-stop, delay on reverse, maximum run timer.
OperatorManufactured by MANARAS: Opera-H-Jackshaft Operator with industrial duty motor for up to 25 cycles/hour or 100 cycles/day. Electronic control board supplied with floor level disconnect for manual operation.
DetectorsAn infrared photocell, detecting the presence of a pedestrian or a vehicle, immediately opens the door and keeps it open as long as the presence is detected. Height of the photocell: 12” from the floor (optionally up to maximum 24” upon request).
A bottom edge detector opens the door when it hits an obstacle during the closing cycle. This detector is positioned in the bottom part of the curtain.
Power SupplyStandard: 115 VAC. Optional single phase 208-230 VAC, three phase 208 VAC, three phase 460 VAC, three phase 575 VAC.
Frequency: 60 Hz. Circuit protection to be provided by the customer: 8A for 115/1/60, 4A for 230/1/60, 2.1A for 208/3/60, 1A for 460/3/60, 0.8A for 575/3/60.
Space RequirementsAll indicated dimensions are net: the space necessary for mounting and maintenance has to be provided. Reduced dimensions: upon request.
- Quick and easy installation
- Excellent thermal properties
- Extensive range of options
- Suitable for both interior and exterior applications
- Available as two-panel or double hinged door for larger openings
Standard Sizes (Custom options available):
- Height – 2′ 6″ – 8′
- Width – 2′ – 5′ 6″
- Thickness – 4″, 6″
- High Density Polyethlene
- 24 Gauge white stucoo embossed galvanized steel
- AZ50 Galvalume per ASTM-A792/A792M. SS Gr. 33
- 24 gauge Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel finish
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Cooler & Freezer
- Exit only hardware
- Flush sill or High sill
- Extra Heat
- Solid Return Jambs with Inside(Back) Casings
- Door Closer
- Kick plates
- Vision Window
- Self-lubricating cam lift hinges raise the door when opened providing reduced friction on floor seal
- Safety release latch allows the door to be opened from the inside even though padlocked from the outside
- R-Value – 33, 50
- Insulation – Foamed-in-place polyiso CFC-free