Hormann-Flexon Rubber Doors
Minimal Maintenance and Reliable
Slow-moving, unreliable doors can seriously burden industrial operations. Whether you’re in mining, oil and gas, pulp and paper, or the lumber industry, traditional industrial doors are slow, inefficient and prone to damage. Most often, they can prevent your business from streamlining everyday processes and maximizing profits.
You need a door that can hold up to the rigors of your business, yet still provide a long-lasting and reliable performance. That’s why many industries are turning to Hörmann’s TNR rubber doors for high-performance rubber doors. Our large rubber roll-up doors offer incredible efficiency and dependability, while still providing plenty of protection from the harsh elements of your demanding applications.
Our high-performance rubber doors are suitable for applications up to 20 feet in width or height. They are finely crafted using durable, high-density SBR rubber reinforced with a polyester core weave. With an opening speed of up to 18 inches per second and spring assemblies rated for over 100,000 cycles, our high-performance industrial doors are fast, durable, and completely reliable.
Best of all, when considering the full life-cycle cost, which includes maintenance, replacement parts, and energy savings, among many others, Hörmann’s TNR rubber doors are less expensive than many comparable metal or wooden door alternatives. Our rubber roll-up doors are designed and built with a proprietary rubber curtain, Newgen® aluminum guide and CurtainLok™ system. This unique design enables a TNR door to withstand a vehicle impact, be reset and continue running within minutes, minimizing downtime and repair costs.
So, whether your business is in the agriculture, manufacturing or transportation industry, don’t settle for traditional, slow industrial doors. Invest in a high-performance, high-speed rubber door from Hörmann, and revolutionize your operation!
Application / Size Range
- Interior or exterior applications.
- Up to 40’0″ plus wide x 30’0″ high.
- 4600 RE: Up to 12″ per second up and 12″ per second down.
- 4600 RS and 4600 RD: Up to 36″ per second up and 14″ per second down.
- 1/4″ thick SBR (styrene-butadiene rubber), 1 ply with double layer of polyester reinforcement.
- Optional: Two each 10″ wide x 18″ high clear PVC windows.
- Consult factory for additional windows.
- Consult factory for optional colors.
- Standard: Heavy-duty, structural steel, low-profile, 4″ wide. Tracks contain smooth windlock edge, eliminating the need for breakaway tabs.
- Optional: Stainless steel.
- 4600 RE: Industrial GHC Series, spring-assisted.
- 4600 RS: GFA direct-drive.
- 4600 RD: GFA direct-drive with soft start and soft stop.
- 480 v / 3-phase / 60 Hz / 3-phase output power requirement.
- NEMA 4 photocells.
Five years on the motor / gearbox. Lifetime on the SBR panel material. Five years on the EPDM panel material.
Standard Features On All Rubber Door Models:
- 1/4″ SBR rubber, polyester core weave panel material.
- Reliable performance in temperatures -40°F to +180°F.
- Patented NEWGEN® Guide and Curtain Lok™ System. After an impact the door is up and running in minutes.
- Sleek profile, easy installation, reduced clearance & minimal maintenance. No hinges, cables, pulleys or tension springs.
- Limited lifetime warranty on curtain and NEWGEN® Guide System.