HIGH SPEED DOOR WITH SIMPLE DESIGN FOR NO-FRILLS APPLICATIONS
The Speed-Commander™ 1200 Dock-Master / Screen-Master® is a heavy duty high speed door intended for low-frequency use. Designed to be raised or lowered with a constant pressure push button at a speed of 14″ per second, it is perfect for door openings where overhead garage doors are installed. The basic non-timer control box has a 110 v / 1 phase / 60 Hz power requirement. Standard operation is hold to open / hold to close, and when automatic closing is required, an optional built-in light grid is included.
LIGHT GRID AVAILABLE FOR ADDED PROTECTION
Basic operation is hold to open / hold to close, and when automatic closing is required, an optional built-in light grid is included. Completely free of coil cords, the light grid provides a thorough wall of protection for personnel and equipment in the doorway, as compared to other doors that use only photocells. The light grid also eliminates the need for a panel reversing edge, which is typically vulnerable to damage, resulting in a reduction in maintenance and downtime. Full perimeter draft seals reinforce general environmental control.
OPTIONAL SCREEN PANELS FOR VENTILATION
The Dock-Master / Screen-Master® comes in a sectional panel design. The panels are connected using aluminum profiles which allows for fast panel replacement when required. Our high-strength, polyester screen material can be interchanged with the solid panels in order to provide ventilation during the warmer months. This panel can be easily interchanged without special tools and is the solution to help prevent airborne contaminents such as birds and insects from entering the building.
Application / Size Range
- Interior applications up to 14’0″ wide x 14’0″ high.
- Exterior applications up to 10’0″ wide x 10’0″ high.
- With insect screen material up to 14’0″ wide x 14’0″ high.
- Interior door openings: 58 oz. / sq. yard reinforced PVC.
- Exterior door openings: High-impact, tear-resistant material.
- Optional: Full-width x 35″ high, clear PVC, starting at approximately 52″ from the floor.
- Opening: 14″ per second.
- Closing: 14″ per second.
- Galvanized steel.
- Standard: Compact, self-monitoring direct-drive motor has a patented built-in catch system and is maintenance free.
- Standard: Basic non-timer, 110 v / 1 phase / 60 Hz.
- Optional: Automatic closing.
- Optional: Light grid built into guide tracks up to 8’0″ high.
- Zinc Yellow (RAL 1018)(Interior applications)
- Pure Orange (RAL 2004)(Interior applications)
- Carmine Red (RAL 3002) (Interior applications)
- Gentian Blue (RAL 5010) (Interior applications)
- Agate Grey (RAL 7038) (Interior applications)
- Black (Exterior applications)
- Blue (Exterior applications)