TIGHT SEALING AND FAST OPERATING SPEEDS
The Speed-Commander™ 1400 SEL Clean-Master 20 Pa tightly seals door openings in clean room applications to prevent air movement, and the fast opening speed of up to 80″ per second greatly increases protection from contamination between two areas. Low-profile steel guide tracks are free of moving parts, promoting a pure environment. Stainless steel guide tracks are available for customers that demand the ultimate in clean.
BUILT-IN LIGHT GRID FOR PROTECTION
Standard on the Clean-Master 20 Pa is a light grid built into the guide tracks up to 8’0″ high. Completely free of coil cords, the light grid provides a thorough wall of protection for personnel and equipment in the doorway, as compared to other doors that use only photocells. The light grid also eliminates the need for a panel reversing edge, which is typically vulnerable to damage, resulting in a reduction in maintenance and downtime. The absence of a coil cord eliminates a possible source of contaminants.
OPTIONAL UPS EMERGENCY BATTERY PACK
Application / Size Range
- InInterior applications: up to 10’0″ wide x 10’0″ high.
- 1/16″ thick puncture resistant, nylon-reinforced PVC material.
- Full-width x 35″ high, clear PVC, starting at approximately 52″ from the floor. The panels are connected using aluminum profiles and have specially designed edges that allow the panels to slide easily into the horizontal aluminum profiles for fast replacement.
- Opening: Up to 80″ per second.
- Closing: 30″ per second.
- Standard: Heavy-duty, 12 gauge, galvanized steel with removable front covers. Guide tracks are 6″ wide x 3-1/2″ deep with vinyl draft seal and have a light grid built in up to an 8’0″ high.
- Optional: Stainless steel.
- Compact, self-monitoring direct-drive motor has a patented built-in catch system and is maintenance free.
- Standard: Smart Start™ NXT NEMA 4X 3-phase.
- Optional:Optional UPS Emergency Battery Pack:
- HFCB NEMA 3 Smart Start™ NXT (1-phase, 230 v only).
- Single-phase control box is optional and required when the UPS Emergency Battery Pack is selected, and has our Smart Start™ NXT wiring but with a NEMA 3 rated control box (effective April 1, 2017).
- Standard: An 8’0″ high light grid built into the guide tracks.
Custom Panel Prints
- Make an impression with our customized panel prints! Logos, pictures and text may be digitally printed onto our door panels. The images are durable, UV treated and waterproof. The maximum image size is 7’0″ wide x 3’0″ high.