FOAM PANEL MATERIAL FOR OPTIMUM ENERGY SAVINGS
This is the ideal door for energy conscious, 24/7/365 applications in agricultural, medical and cooler distribution facilities. The fast operating speeds allow for a constant flow of traffic without compromising energy control and efficiency. An advanced 3 mm thick gray foam panel material maintains flexibility to +33 degrees F and helps to keep condensation to a minimum in cooler to ambient areas. Our unique sectional panel design makes it possible to replace panels easily for minimal downtime.
SINGLE PHASE CONNECTION / 3-PHASE DRIVE
The Cool-Master accommodates the standard power sources readily available in most facilities with the HFCB control box which is hardwired and standard with a 230 v / 1-phase / 60 Hz / 3-phase output requirement. An optional UPS emergency battery pack is available with doors that are equipped with our 230 v / 1-phase HFCB control box. Optional are both the HFC1 3-phase, hardwired control box and the proven and tested Smart Start™ HFC1 3-phase control box, when UL approval and ultimate operational speed is required.
BUILT-IN LIGHT GRID FOR ADDED PROTECTION
Standard on the Cool-Master is a light grid built into the guide tracks up to 8’0″ high. Completely free of coil cords, the light grid provides a thorough wall of protection for personnel and equipment in the doorway, as compared to other doors that use only photocells. The light grid also eliminates the need for a panel reversing edge, which is typically vulnerable to damage, resulting in a reduction in maintenance and downtime. Full perimeter draft seals provide additional environmental control.
Application / Size Range
- Interior applications up to 14’0″ wide x 16’0″ high.
- 3 mm thick foam fabric connected with heavy duty aluminum profiles
- Optional: Full-width x 35″ high, clear PVC, starting at approximately 52″ from the floor.
- Opening: Up to 80″ per second.
- Closing: 30″ per second.
- Standard: Galvanized steel.
- Optional: Stainless steel.
- Standard: Compact, self-monitoring direct-drive motor has a patented built-in catch system and is maintenance free.
- Standard: HFCB 1-phase, hardwired. The optional UPS emergency battery pack is only available with doors that are equipped with our 230 v / 1-phase HFCB control box.
- Optional: HFC1 3-phase, hardwired or Smart Start™ HFC1 3-phase.
- Standard: Light grid built into guide tracks up to 8’0″ high.