STAINLESS OPTIONS MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS
The Food-Master design allows you to select only the stainless steel options your application requires. Able to conform with all industry requirements, the following components are available in stainless steel, making it possible to conveniently build a Food-Master door without paying for unnecessary stainless options: Roll tube / shaft, door / motor cover, guide tracks and all hardware.
CHOICE OF TWO FOOD-GRADE PANEL MATERIALS
Two effective panel materials are available on the Food-Master. The standard is a 40 oz. / sq. yard white nylon-reinforced, puncture resistant PVC, perfect for basic applications. An optional 90 oz. / sq. yard 100 percent FDA approved white polyurethane panel material is available when optimum compliance is needed. A vision area is unavailable with the 90 oz. material to maintain FDA acceptance. With either material, the panel maintains stability via spring steel stiffeners located in completely sealed panel pockets.
BUILT-IN LIGHT GRID EFFECTIVE AFTER WASH-DOWN
Application / Size Range
- Interior applications: up to 14’0″ wide x 16’0″ high.
- Select only the stainless steel components required. Choose from: Roll tube/shaft, door/motor cover, guide tracks and all hardware.
- Standard panel material: 40 oz. / sq. yard white nylon-reinforced PVC.
- Optional panel material: 90 oz. / sq. yard 100 percent FDA approved white polyurethane.
- Optional: Full-width x 35″ high, clear PVC, starting at approximately 52″ from the floor and is only available with the 40 oz. / sq. yard white PVC.
- Opening: Up to 80″ per second.
- Closing: 30″ per second.
- Standard: Heavy-duty, 12 gauge, galvanized steel with removable front covers. Guide tracks are 6″ wide x 3-1/2″ deep with vinyl draft seal and have a light grid built in up to an 8’0″ high.
- Optional: Stainless steel.
- Standard: Smart Start™ NXT NEMA 4X 3-phase (Effective April 1, 2017)
- Optional: HFCB NEMA 3 Smart Start™ NXT (1-phase, 230 v only).
- Optional UPS Emergency Battery Pack: Single-phase control box is optional and required when the UPS Emergency Battery Pack is selected, and has our Smart Start™ NXT wiring but with a NEMA 3 rated control box.
- Standard: Smart Start™ NXT NEMA 4X 3-phase.
- Optional:Optional UPS Emergency Battery Pack:
- HFCB NEMA 3 Smart Start™ NXT (1-phase, 230 v only).
- Single-phase control box is optional and required when the UPS Emergency Battery Pack is selected, and has our Smart Start™ NXT wiring but with a NEMA 3 rated control box (effective April 1, 2017).
- Standard: Light grid built into guide tracks up to 8’0″ high.