BUILT-IN LIGHT GRID
Standard on the Speed-Commander™ 1400 SEL is a light grid built into the guide tracks up to 8’0″ high. Completely free of coil cords, the light grid provides a thorough wall of protection for personnel and equipment at the doorway, as compared to other doors that use only photocells. Full perimeter draft seals provide dust and odor containment, as well as general environmental control.
SINGLE PHASE CONNECTION / 3-PHASE DRIVE
The enhanced Speed-Commander™ 1400 SEL now accommodates the standard power sources readily available in most facilities. The HFCB control box is hardwired and standard with 230 v / 1 phase / 3 phase output power, for an opening speed up to 80″ per second. When UL / CUL approval is required, the HFC1 3 phase, hard-wired or Smart Start™ HFC1 3 phase control boxes are options.
Optional UPS Emergency Battery Pack – Available with doors equipped with our 230 v / 1-phase HFCB control box. With this option, if power is lost to the door, the UPS emergency battery pack automatically opens the door once to allow personnel to quickly exit the area.
SECTIONAL PANEL DESIGN
The Speed-Commander™ 1400 SEL now comes in a sectional panel design. The panels are connected using aluminum profiles and have specially designed edges that allow the panels to slide easily into the horizontal aluminum profiles for fast replacement.
Application / Size Range
- Interior applications up to 14’0″ wide x 16’0″ high.
- Anti-static, puncture resistant, nylon-reinforced PVC material.
- Weight: 58 oz. / sq. yd.
- Tear strength: 440 lbs. / sq. ft.
- Temperature rating: -22°F to +158°F.
- Full-width x 35″ high, clear PVC, starting at approximately 52″ from the floor. The panels are connected using aluminum profiles and have specially designed edges that allow the panels to slide easily into the horizontal aluminum profiles for fast replacement.
- Opening: Up to 80″ per second.
- Closing: 30″ per second.
- Standard: Heavy-duty, 12 gauge, galvanized steel with removable front covers. Guide tracks are 7-1/4″ wide x 4-1/2″ deep with up to an 8’0″ high light grid built in.
- Optional: Stainless steel.
- Compact, self-monitoring direct-drive motor has a patented built-in safety brake and is maintenance free.
- Standard: HFCB 1-phase, hardwired.
- Optional: HFC1 3-phase, hardwired or Smart Start™ HFC1 3-phase.
- Standard: SoftEdge bottom profile with integral wireless panel reversing edge.
- Up to an 8’0″ high light grid built into the guide tracks.
Custom Panel Prints
- Make an impression with our customized panel prints! Logos, pictures and text may be digitally printed onto our door panels. The images are durable, UV treated and waterproof. The maximum image size is 7’0″ wide x 3’0″ high.