BUILT-IN LIGHT GRID
Standard on the Speed-Master® 1600 L is a light grid built into the guide tracks up to 8’0″ high. Completely free of coil cords, the light grid provides a thorough wall of protection for personnel and equipment at the doorway, as compared to other doors that use only photocells. Full perimeter draft seals provide dust and odor containment, as well as general environmental control.
GUIDE TRACKS WITH REMOVABLE COVERS
The Speed-Master® 1600 L has guide tracks with removable covers. Heavy duty 12 gauge hot-dipped galvanized steel tracks are a two-piece design, and the front covers conveniently open for ease in re-setting the door when required. The low-profile tracks dimensions of 7-1/4″ wide x 4-1/2″ projection enable the Speed-Master® 1600 L to fit into areas with limited clearances.
SINGLE PHASE CONNECTION / 3-PHASE DRIVE
The enhanced Speed-Master® 1600 L now accommodates the standard power sources readily available in most facilities. For doors up to 10’0″ wide x 10’0″ high, the HFCB control box is hardwired and standard with a 230 v / 1-phase / 60 Hz / 3-phase output power requirement. For doors over 10’0″ wide x 10’0″ high, the 230 v or 460 v / 3-phase / 60 Hz UL listed control box is standard. Optional for all sizes are both the HFC1 3-phase, hardwired control box and the proven and tested Smart Start™ HFC1 3-phase control box when UL approval is required.
OPTIONAL UPS EMERGENCY BATTERY PACK
Available with doors equipped with our 230 v / 1-phase HFCB control box. With this option, if power is lost to the door, the UPS emergency battery pack automatically opens the door once to allow personnel to quickly exit the area.
Application / Size Range
- Range Exterior or Interior applications.
- Up to 14’0″ wide x 16’0″ high.
- Patented, sectional panel design, made of ultra tough, reinforced, puncture resistant 1/8″ thick Bulldog XT material, 90 oz. / sq. yd. Panels are connected with heavy duty aluminum hinge profiles.
- Two, full-width vision areas made of high quality PVC are standard. Consult factory for additional vision areas.
- Standard: Heavy-duty, 12 gauge, galvanized steel with removable front covers. Guide tracks are 7-1/4″ wide x 4-1/2″ deep with an 8’0″ high light grid built in.
- Optional: Stainless steel (see Food Processing Compliant Model).
- Compact, self-monitoring direct-drive motor has a patented built-in safety brake and is maintenance free.
- Standard: For doors up to 10’0″ wide x 10’0″ high, HFCB 1-phase, hardwired.
- For doors over 10’0″ wide x 10’0″ high, 230 v or 460 v / 3-phase / 60 Hz UL listed control box.
- Optional for all sizes
- HFC1 3-phase, hardwired or Smart Start™ HFC1 3-phase.
- HFC1 3-phase, hardwired stainless steel (see Food Processing Compliant Model).
Standard: 8’0″ high light grid built into guide tracks.
- Food Processing Compliant Model
- Stainless steel options are available. Select from the following depending on the application requirements: Roll-tube / hollow shaft, motor cover, guide tracks, stainless steel HFC1 3-phase hardwired control box. Panel constructed of 1/8″ thick, 90 oz. / sq. yd. USDA compliant Bulldog XT material and two full-width vision areas made of high quality USDA compliant PVC.
Custom Panel Prints
- Make an impression with our customized panel prints! Logos, pictures and text may be digitally printed onto our door panels. The images are durable, UV treated and waterproof. The maximum image size is 7’0″ wide x 3’0″ high.