BUILT-IN LIGHT GRID AND HINGED GUIDE TRACKS
Standard on the Speed-Master® 2600 L is a light grid built into the guide tracks up to 8’0″ high. Completely free of coil cords, the light grid provides a thorough wall of protection for personnel and equipment in the doorway, as compared to other doors that use only photocells. The light grid also eliminates the need for a panel reversing edge, which is typically vulnerable to damage, resulting in a reduction in maintenance and downtime. Full perimeter draft seals provide dust and odor containment as well as general environmental control.
IDEAL FOR DEMANDING APPLICATIONS
Demanding industries such as manufacturing, paper mills, steel plants, airports, distribution and transit, that have high cycle door requirements, will benefit from the simple and reliable design of the Speed-Master® 2600 L. Design advantages such as zero moving parts within the guide tracks and direct-drive motor, support minimized maintenance for the walk-away dependability busy operations desire.
Our exclusive 5 & 2 Warranty is our promise to you that you can count on our doors to perform according to your standards for many years to come.
TWO CONTROL BOX CHOICES
A hardwired UL / CUL control box with a 230 or 460 v / 3-phase / 60 Hz power requirement is standard equipment on the 2600 L. Optional is our proven and tested Smart Start™ HFC1 3-phase plug and play control box with is also UL / CUL approved.
Application / Size Range
- Exterior or Interior applications.
- Up to 20’0″ wide x 24’0″ high.
- Patented, sectional panel design, made of ultra tough, reinforced, puncture resistant 1/8″ thick Bulldog XT material, 90 oz. / sq. yd. Panels are connected with heavy duty aluminum hinge profiles.
- Two, full-width vision areas made of high quality PVC are standard. Consult factory for additional vision areas.
- Up to 36″ per second up and 30″ per second down.
- Closing: 30″ per second.
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel.
- Compact, self-monitoring direct-drive motor has a patented built-in catch system and is maintenance free.
- Standard: Hardwired UL / CUL with 230 or 460 v / 3-phase / 60 Hz power requirement.
- Optional: Unique Smart Start™ HFC1.
- Standard: 8’0″ high light grid built into the guide tracks.
Custom Panel Prints
- Make an impression with our custom panel prints! Logos, pictures and text may be digitally printed onto our door panels. The images are durable, UV treated and waterproof. The maximum image size is 7’0″ wide x 3’0″ high.