Recommended for exterior or interior door openings up to 33’0″ wide x 30’0″ high or 690 square feet, the Speed-Master® 4600 is constructed of patented, interlocking aluminum hinges which act as integral windbars, creating a sectional panel design that provides panel stability and increased wind resistance. Sliding the panels apart without removing the entire door or roll assembly allows for inexpensive replacement, and a full-width vision area provides unobstructed viewing. Since the Speed-Master® bottom bar consists of few parts, does not support a tensioning system, and requires less repair time, it can be replaced at a lower cost than comparable products.
UNIQUE ENERGY CHAIN
The Model 4600 has low profile heavy duty steel guide tracks that contain a sophisticated energy chain which allows for automatic reversal of the panel and eliminates the use of a coil cord, for a streamline installation. Full perimeter draft seals provide dust and odor containment as well as general environmental control.
SPECIAL 5 & 2 WARRANTY
Demanding industries such as manufacturing, mass transit, warehouses and waste management facilities will benefit from the simple and reliable design of the Speed-Master® 4600. Design advantages such as zero moving parts within the guide tracks and direct-drive motor, support minimized maintenance for the walk-away dependability busy operations desire.
Our exclusive 5 & 2 Warranty is our promise to you that you can count on our doors to perform according to your standards for many years to come.
Application / Size Range
- Exterior or Interior applications: Up to 33’0″ wide x 30’0″ high or 690 sq. ft.
- Patented, sectional panel design, made of ultra tough, reinforced, puncture resistant 90 oz. / sq. yd. Bulldog XT material. Panels are connected with heavy duty aluminum hinge profiles.
- Two, full-width vision areas made of high quality PVC are standard. Consult factory for additional vision areas.
- Opening: Up to 24″ per second.
- Closing: 24″ per second.
- Standard: Hinged, heavy-duty steel.
- Compact, self-monitoring direct-drive motor has a patented built-in catch system and is maintenance free.
- Standard: Smart Start™ NXT NEMA 4X 3-phase. (Effective April 1, 2017)
- Standard: Built-in light grid.
Custom Panel Prints
- Make an impression with our customized panel prints! Logos, pictures and text may be digitally printed onto our door panels. The images are durable, UV treated and waterproof. The maximum image size is 7’0″ wide x 3’0″ high.