The Kelley FF Series FLEXFRAME® Dock Shelter accommodates a wide variety of vehicle sizes and types, while providing full trailer access during the loading process. A gravity-biased, flexible frame yields to misguided vehicles, preventing costly building and shelter damage. As the vehicle approaches, and if off-center vehicle contact occurs, the dock shelter moves up and back to prevent costly damage to the wall and shelter. After the vehicle leaves, a gravity-biased design returns the frame to its original position.
- Side frames covered with white 18 oz. coated vinyl to transmit natural light into the loading area
- Overlapping layers of fabric provide more wear resistance against sharp trailer corners
- Raked header permits weather drainage
- Roll-formed galvanized steel framing
- Fiberglass stays add stiffness to shelter face curtains