STAR4 Vehicle Restraint
The Kelley STAR® 4 Vehicle Restraint system offers a higher level of automation and convenience as it engages the rear impact guard of a vehicle and holds it in place during the loading and unloading process.
The restraining arm is raised and lowered automatically at the touch of a button by a dependable linear actuator drive system, and the exclusive sensor bar automatically senses and communicates the contact between the hook and the trailer’s rear impact guard.
The programmable logic controller (PLC) offers more flexibility to meet the evolving needs of your facility. Globally, companies are opting for a safe, power-activated trailer restraint system like the STAR 4 to reduce unnecessary expenses.
STAR 4 VEHICLE RESTRAINT DESIGN FEATURES & OPTIONS
** NEW IN 2018** STAR4 vehicle restraints are now available with our new, slimmer, single-LED readout control panel
- Non-impact design, push button operation
- Low profile design
- Horizontal hooking range: 0″ – 10″ from face of a 4″ bumper
- Compatible with NHTSA regulation rear impact guards
- Automatic interior/exterior 24V LED light communication system
- Linear actuator drive system
- Exterior-mounted “caution” sign with standard and reversed lettering for the vehicle driver