The Kelley TS Series Rigid Frame Dock Shelter is designed to accommodate a wide variety of door and vehicle sizes while providing full-width access to the back of the trailer. Steel supports protect the frame from off-center trailers, and flexible fiberglass stays ensure that the head and side curtain pressure is maintained on the trailer body. A head frame covered with translucent fiberglass with 2″ side-to-side rake ensures proper water drainage.
- Overlapping wear pleats sewn into head curtain to provide extra resistance against sharp trailer corners
- Foam weather strip provides a seal on the top, front edge of the shelter frame, under aluminum trim angle
- Wind straps on head curtain keep it from being blown of position when the shelter is not in use
- Closed cell neoprene forms a wiper seal on the sides and tops of trailers
- Tapered draft pads (8″ to 2″) located behind the side curtains help prevent air flow from lower corners of the shelter
- Permanent “NO STEP” labels included for safety