WM Series Wearmaster® Foam Dock Seal With Two-piece Movable Head Pad System
The Kelley WM Series WearMaster® Foam Dock Seal With Two-Piece Movable Head Pad System dock door seal is an innovative system that actually moves vertically with the vehicle, reducing wear on your head and side pads, thereby increasing the life of your dock seal. The durable head pad slides up to 6 inches with the vehicle as it shifts up or down from load weight changes, air-ride suspensions or yard-spotting tractors. This dock seal, constructed of our strongest materials, including TufSteel® roll-formed galvanized steel framing, will enhance seal performance at your loading dock.
- Full-width durable head pad wear face included on the mobile head pad portion
- Head pad mounted firmly to steel framing with TEK screws inserted through heavy-duty washers
- Reinforced TEK screws provide firm attachment of the sliding wear pleat system to side pads
- Sliding wear pleat system and front head pad are easily replaced without dock seal removal
- Strong urethane-coated base material provides good sliding surface for mobility of wear surfaces