FireKing® Model 631
Fire-rated service door model 631 is a smaller fire door with UL/ULC ratings. The FireKing® Model 631 rolling fire-rated service door offers superior protection wherever a small UL listed fire door is required.
Additional safety and protection features are available, including:Fire Sentinel® time-delay release device, FireLite® vision lites, smoke detectors, horns and strobes.
Standard max width
14′ (4267 mm)
Standard max height
12′ (3658 mm)
Standard baked-on paint finish available in gray, tan, white or brown
Three structural steel angles
PowderGuard® Weathered finish with black powder coat.
Labels available for masonry or non-masonry applications
UL/ULC 1-1/2 hr
UL/ULC 3 hr
UL oversized door
Mechanical auto resettable hoist (non-motorized)
Enables easy drop test and reset of fire door in seconds
Fusible link for added safety
Separates at 165°F (74°C) to automatically close the door in case of fire
Viscous governor technology
Controls rate of door descent during a fire while reducing noise and vibration for quieter door operation
Innovative planetary gear design
Ensures years of reliable service and drop-out performance
2-year material and workmanship
Fire doors are in compliance with
National Fire Protection Association (NFPA-80)
Underwriters Laboratories (UL & ULC)
New York City (MEA)
State of California (CSFM)
- Operation: push-up, chain hoist, crank and electric motor (RHX® or RSX®)
- Fire Sentinel® time-delay release device
- FireLite® vision lites (F265 slat profile only)
- UL-listed brush-type smoke seals
- Smoke detectors
- Horns and horns with strobes
- Cylinder locking bottom bar with mortise cylinder
- Wind load (FBC, TDI, Miami-Dade)
- PowderGuard® Premium powder coat finish options are available in approximately 200 colors as well as custom matching to specification.
- PowderGuard® Zinc and PowderGuard® Weathered finishes
Standard Exterior Color
Actual door color may vary from the digital representation shown here. Actual color samples are available by request through your Overhead Door™ Distributor.
Powder Coat Color Options
PowderGuard® Premium powder coat finish options are available in approximately 200 colors as well as custom matching to specification. PowderGuard® Textured finish, a thicker, more scratch resistant coat, is available in 11 colors providing enhanced scratch resistance as well as aiding in hiding the dirt and blemishes that often occur in commercial environments.